Indigo Seychelles (PTY) Ltd (hereafter referred to as Indigo Seychelles or we) operates and maintains the www.indigoseychelles.com website to offer you information about our company and the Seychelles. Your privacy is important to us. We value the trust you have placed in us, and are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us. This policy outlines what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
Credit card payments:
Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorised agent of Indigo Seychelles (PTY) Ltd. Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as Trekksoft Tour booking – on your credit card statement.
The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
As a general rule Indigoseychelles.com does not request nor collect personal identifiable information such as your name, your email address, mailing address or phone number when you are just visiting our website. However if you contact us in order to find more information about our company and services you will be requested to provide certain personal information in order to enable us to reply to you and process your request. This information is only used by us so that we may successfully organise your excursion or boat transfer.
What type of personal information do we use?
When you contact us with an information request you are always asked for at least your name and email address. Depending on the form used to contact us you may also be asked additional information such as your telephone number, the ages of guests accompanying you on your travels, health and mobility conditions as well as your preferences for your boat charter to name a few. This is done so we have a more holistic view of you as our client and can really tailor make your excursion to suit your needs.
When you visit our websites, even if you do not fill any forms or contact us in any manner, we may for analytical purposes collect specific information. These include information about your computer such as your IP address, which browser you are using, your computers operating system, your device types as well as information about your visit in particular, such as which pages on our website you visited first, what you clicked on and how long you stayed.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- Bookings: Primarily we use the personal data you provide to administer your booking.
- Customer Service: We are available to help you with any questions you may have after you have completed your booking, be it before your excursion takes place or after. We ensure that our employees have the information necessary to answer any questions you may have and respond to you with accurate information. Sometimes due to bad weather or other difficulties we may have to change or cancel your excursion. We use your personal data to inform you of any changes to your booking.
- Other communication channels: Depending on the contact information you have given us we may contact you by phone call, text messages, post or other digital communications platforms. This may take place when
- we have to update you on the status of an excursion
- send you documentation by post as per your specific request
- we need to have a lengthy conversation with you to give you in depth information about our services.
- Reviews of our services: We may contact you by email to invite you to write a review about your excursion/boat charter with us. This is especially important for us as a small company as it is how most of our clients find us – through other guest reviews.
- Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities such as in the following cases:
- If you have previously queried about a booking in June, but then we have not heard from you and we decide to run a special offer in June, we may contact you about this special offer so that you are better informed about our excursion portfolio.
- If you have signed up to receive a newsletter or to be updated when there is a new blog post we may use your contact information to send you this information. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link in each newsletter or by sending an email to us at email@example.com
- Give you a better service: Your personal data is also used to improve our services and create new offerings that will address a customer need. We use it to enhance the user experience on our website by increasing functionality and quality of our online services. We use it for analytical purposes and to create new physical services to add to what we currently offer.
Do we share your data with third parties?
Indigo Seychelles work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we may need to share one or more elements of your personal information. These partners include Taxis, Private guides, restaurants and bicycle hire companies. Please rest assured that the information will be provided only on a need to know basis, always per booking and with your consent. These elements may include but may not be limited to your name, your location at a certain time or date, special dietary requirements, information about your mobility or health related issues, your language preferences and your ages.
We may be required by law to disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities. This will be done only insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
What about the links found on the website?
What if you want to share material found on our website?
Indigoseychelles.com and the content made available on it including but not limited to graphics, images, videos, sound, HTML source code, buttons and text, may not be copied, reproduced, reprinted, placed online, broadcasted or distributed in any form without your acknowledgement of its source. Should you wish to publish a link to any of the material found on the website, you are invited to do so as long as you acknowledge and clearly state where you originally found it – include a link to our website and clearly write down www.indigoseychelles.com on the material you are publishing. Any material taken from the website, found to be published without this acknowledgement will be considered to be infringing copyright laws.
What about the use of reviews of our services?
We also have a section on our website under individual tours called Reviews, please feel free to include a review there. You may rate our services and include information of what you did and where you visited. Should you prefer not to use your name with the review please feel free to use a screen name to protect your privacy
How do we use social media?
Social media plugins are included on our website. When you click on one of these buttons and register with your social media account, information is shared with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
We use social media to promote our products and services, to keep you informed about what is going on in Seychelles and to promote other third party services. We maintain various social media accounts. These social media services may allow you to share information with indigoseychelles.com. The information you choose to share with us may include the basic information that’s available in your social media profile, email address and status updates. We advise you to review the policies of social media sites so as to understand how they collect, use and disclose the personal information of their users.