This tour is perfect for those who wish to see a variety of locations at a very relaxed rate. It is ideal for families with children. One gets to see two of Praslin´s most coveted beaches from the sea, visit the giant tortoises and the island of La Digue, one of the most charming islands of the Seychelles.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Departs from one of our meeting points. The exact location will be confirmed later. Returns you to your hotel.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||09.00 hrs. We provide transportation from your hotel on Praslin to the departure point. Hotel pick up time to be confirmed at a later date.|
|CLIENTS NOT STAYING ON PRASLIN||If you are staying on Mahé and wish to come to Praslin for this excursion you are very welcome to join us. You can take the ferry from Mahé to Praslin and we will meet you at the Praslin jetty and drop you off at the Praslin jetty in the afternoon. It is very important to note that we do not organise the Mahé-Praslin ferry for you. You will need to contact these ferry companies and book with them directly. Please contact them to check their prices before you book an excursion with us. Remember to ask them about their cancellation policy should we be forced to cancel the excursion due to bad weather. Note that you have to be on Praslin by 08.35 hrs to do this excursion with us. We will be waiting for you at the jetty at 08.30 hrs. At the end of the excursion we will drop you off at the jetty at 16.45 hrs for you to get a ferry back to Mahé.|
- Please bring along sea sickness medicine, especially if you have decided not to snorkel, but to wait on the boat during the snorkelling session.
- Note that this tour includes wet landings (not at piers or ports but on the beach among the waves). Take appropriate care with your possessions especially your electronics when disembarking or embarking.
- Your safety and comfort is important to us. Indigo Seychelles (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to change the route based on weather, sea conditions or for reasons of personal safety on the day of your excursion. Please be assured that we will always do it to give you the best experience possible.
- This tour departs from one of our meeting points at 09.00 hrs. The location of the meeting point is dependent on sea conditions and will be confirmed later.
- You cruise along the Coast of Praslin and we take you to the absolutely stunning Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette. You can take photos of these beaches from the sea and should the tide be favourable we can disembark you on one of them so you can have a walk and take some photographs.
- Transfer to a reef and a 45 minute guided snorkelling session, where your guide joins you in the water to show you the best spots on the reef and points out the interesting underwater creatures.
- Transfer to Curieuse island with a stop at St. Pierre for photographs. St.Pierre is literally one of the most picturesque pile of rocks with a few trees you will ever find!
- Refreshments and personal time on Curieuse island. Our refreshments include drinks and something small to eat. You will have some time to relax and take photos before we continue with the rest of the trip.
- Guided walk through the mangroves on Curieuse island. Try to spot the fiddler crabs, their colleagues the giant land crabs are not easy to miss! Your walk takes you to Baie Laraie where you can see the Giant tortoises. Please do not try to feed the Giant tortoises unless shown how to by the guide. They have razor sharp teeth! If you are lucky you may see a ray fish or two close to the shore.
- Transfer to La Digue Island. This island is often considered the most charming of the Seychelles. Time slow down here and the inhabitants are generally very relaxed! Once we get to La Digue we will have a taxi transfer to the Lanbousir restaurant
- Lunch at a typical creole restaurant. The lunch is served as a buffet, simple but tasty with both meat and vegetarian options. At this restaurant you eat true island style, on a bench with your feet in the sand!
- Walk to the famous Anse Source d’Argent. It is one of the most photographed beaches in the Seychelles and a winner of various best beach competition over the years.
- Personal time on Anse Source d’Argent. You have an hour here to spend as you see fit: you can relax, try a local fresh fruit juice made at one of the kiosks at the beach (this is not included in the price, so you will have to pay for it directly) ,have a swim and enjoy the beach
- Return to La Digue Jetty
- Transfer from La Digue Jetty to Praslin island
- Pick-up by car on Praslin and transfer to your hotel.
Notes: Please bring along sea sickness medicine, especially if you have decided not to snorkel, but to wait on the boat during the snorkelling session.
Want to come on this trip? We would love to meet you and take you to explore these islands. The only thing you have to do is hit the button below and reserve your spot.
Important: The price of 185 US Dollars is the price per adult. Children between 4 and 11 years old pay 93 USD.
Are you interested in this tour but have some questions? Please feel free to fill in the form below and send them to us. It is always a pleasure to help.
Once you press SEND, the website will direct you back to the details page. If you wish to verify that your form has been sent successfully you only need to return to this tab (BOOK ONLINE HERE!), or check your email for a confirmation.
Remember once you press SEND, the website will direct you back to the details page. If you wish to verify that your form has been sent successfully you only need to return to this tab (BOOK ONLINE HERE!), or check your email for a confirmation.