Do some line fishing, enjoy a lovely barbecue on sister island and spend some time on its most beautiful beach. Finish off the day with a snorkelling session. An action packed day with time to relax and unwind.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Departs from one of our meeting points. The exact location will be confirmed later. Returns you to your hotel.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||09.00 hrs. We provide transportation from your hotel on Praslin to the departure point. Hotel pick up time to be confirmed at a later date.|
|CLIENTS NOT STAYING ON PRASLIN||If you are staying on Mahé and wish to come to Praslin for this excursion you are very welcome to join us. You can take the ferry from Mahé to Praslin and we will meet you at the Praslin jetty and drop you off at the Praslin jetty in the afternoon. It is very important to note that we do not organise the Mahé-Praslin ferry for you. You will need to contact these ferry companies and book with them directly. Please contact them to check their prices before you book an excursion with us. Remember to ask them about their cancellation policy should we be forced to cancel the excursion due to bad weather. Note that you have to be on Praslin by 08.35 hrs to do this excursion with us. We will be waiting for you at the jetty at 08.30 hrs. At the end of the excursion we will drop you off at the jetty at 16.45 hrs for you to get a ferry back to Mahé.|
- Please bring along sea sickness medicine, especially if you have decided not to snorkel, but to wait on the boat during the snorkelling session.
- Note that this tour includes wet landings (not at piers or ports but on the beach among the waves). Take appropriate care with your possessions especially your electronics when disembarking or embarking.
- The fish you catch will not be wasted. You may take them back with you to your hotel or you can leave it with us where we will use them during our excursions.
- It is quite likely that we change the order of this itinerary due to sea conditions. It may happen that we go snorkelling in the morning and fishing in the afternoon. Line Fishing requires us to switch off the engines. This means that the boat is left to rock on the waves and when the sea is agitated it may cause sea sickness. We will not take you line fishing if the sea is agitated on the day of your excursion. We will find an alternative activity instead, such as a second snorkelling session at Sister island or more time on Sister beach.
- Your safety and comfort is important to us. Indigo Seychelles (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to change the route based on weather, sea conditions or for reasons of personal safety on the day of your excursion. Please be assured that we will always do it to give you the best experience possible.
- This tour departs from one of our meeting points at 09.00 hrs. The location of the meeting point is dependent on sea conditions and will be confirmed later.
- We then head over to a fishing spot close by where you can try line fishing. We provide the bait and all the fishing equipment and are on hand to help you to put it on the hook and to teach you to cast the line. It is an exciting activity. Note that line fishing requires us to stop the engines and wait for the fish to bite. This means that the boat will be rocking on the waves. Sometimes this causes sea sickness so we would advise you to stay on Sister island if you are susceptible to motion sickness. The fishing session lasts for about an hour and 20 minutes.
- We return to Sister island at 12.00 hrs and you can unwind on the beach while we put the finishing touches on your barbecue.
- After lunch you can walk to the other side of the island where you have some personal time that you can spend enjoying the sights of one of the most stunning beaches among this group of islands. Relax on its powdery white sands or have a little dip to cool down.
- We leave Sister island at 15.00 hrs and head to Cocos. Enjoy a guided tour around the reef. Our guides know the most interesting spots and can help you see animals you may otherwise not notice. From eagle spotted rays, to banner fishes, moorish idols, trumpet fishes, parrot fishes and friendly hawksbill turtles; Cocos has it all….and more! We spend an hour snorkelling.
- If you are staying on Praslin we will pick you up by car and transfer to your hotel.
– Please bring along sea sickness medicine, especially if you have decided not to snorkel, but to wait on the boat during the snorkelling session. You may also need it when we go fishing.
– The fish you catch will not be wasted. You may take them back with you to your hotel or you can leave it with us where we will use them during our excursions.
– Indigo Seychelles reserves the right to change the itinerary around to suit weather conditions. It may happen that we go snorkelling in the morning and fishing in the afternoon.
Want to come on this trip? We would love to meet you and take you to explore these islands. The only thing you have to do is hit the button below and reserve your spot.
Important: The price of 200 US Dollars is the price per adult. Children of 11 years or less pay 100 US Dollars.
Are you interested in this tour but have some questions? Please feel free to fill in the form below and send them to us. It is always a pleasure to help.
Once you press SEND, the website will direct you back to the details page. If you wish to verify that your form has been sent successfully you only need to return to this tab (BOOK ONLINE HERE!), or check your email for a confirmation.
Remember once you press SEND, the website will direct you back to the details page. If you wish to verify that your form has been sent successfully you only need to return to this tab (BOOK ONLINE HERE!), or check your email for a confirmation.